Greensboro Business Lawyers Provide Comprehensive Counsel
North Carolina attorneys assist with various legal concerns
Running a business requires hard work, and legal challenges can seem like a significant drain on necessary resources. At Sigmon Klein in Greensboro, our accomplished North Carolina business law attorneys serve as counsel to large and small companies for various legal needs. Whether you’re engaged in litigation, negotiating a contract or figuring out the best way to launch your new venture, we’ll outline your options and provide comprehensive support in order to help you achieve your goals.
Triad firm handles formation, contract, collection and litigation matters
Regardless of the specific industry or the size of your operation, we have the ability and determination to make a positive difference in many different areas, including:
- Business formation — Our attorneys assist with the formation of limited liability companies (LLCs) and other legal entities so that owners’ personal assets are protected and businesses have the ability to grow. Should you require counsel on the creation of other formation documents and corporate materials, we’ll draft paperwork based on your specific situation and objectives.
- Contract development and negotiation — By consulting extensively with the firms we represent and paying close attention to detail, we draft sound, enforceable contracts covering numerous aspects of our clients’ operations. Our background as business owners and members of the local business community help us anticipate what negotiation strategies will work best in a given instance.
- Business litigation — In various types of litigation matters, we represent area clients and work as local counsel for out-of-state attorneys before the North Carolina Business Court and the Court of Appeals.
- Breach of contract claims — When a dispute breaks out over an alleged contract breach, our attorneys analyze the pertinent agreements thoroughly and give clients honest counsel regarding the best way to proceed. If necessary, we’ll go to court or advocate for you during an alternative dispute resolution proceeding in order to help you obtain a favorable result.
- Noncompete agreements — Protecting intellectual property and preserving customer relationships is critical to the success of many companies. Our firm drafts, negotiates and enforces noncompete agreements to prevent current and former employees from inflicting substantial damage upon your operation. We will outline what limits exist on these contracts so that you’re not caught by surprise if a problem arises later.
- Collection issues — No matter how good your company’s work might be, you won’t reap the benefits if the party on the other end of the transaction doesn’t pay. Collection issues often present a serious burden, even for large corporations. In these matters, our firm takes lawful, aggressive steps to see that clients receive what they are owed.
- Property and construction matters — Acquiring, maintaining and repairing the proper location is a crucial element in the success of almost any business. You can rely on us for knowledgeable counsel and skillful representation in a wide range of real estate and construction matters.
You can be confident that you’ll be working with an attorney who will take the time to understand the specific needs of your business and is dedicated to serving as a trusted adviser for the long term.
Contact an experienced Triad business lawyer for a initial consultation
Sigmon Klein, PLLC advises businesses in the Greensboro area and across North Carolina on various legal concerns, including formation, contracts and litigation. Please call 336-697-6790 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for a consultation.