Ben E. Klein is a founder and partner at Sigmon Klein, PLLC. Ben has taken the experience he gained from working at two prior litigation firms in the area to hone his skills and gain invaluable knowledge on the representation of clients in a broad range of civil settings. Ben's practice encompasses all aspects of civil litigation but he focuses mainly on advocating for those who have been injured due to the negligence of others. As an advocate for the injured, Ben will fight to achieve the highest possible recovery from insurance companies throughout all stages of the process, from the date of injury through litigation, settlement negotiation, and, if necessary, through trial.
Ben has negotiated favorable settlements for his clients both prior to and following the filing of the civil action. He has successfully argued for and against critical motions in Court that have led to positive results for his clients. Finally, Ben has and will continue to fight for his clients at arbitration or in trial to help them receive the recovery they deserve.
In addition to personal injury matters, Ben also practices in the area of business and commercial litigation. Ben has represented both individuals and business entities in a wide range of litigation matters that include breach of contract, collection matters, landlord/tenant disputes, disputes with financial institutions/advisors, partnership disputes, business torts, and insurance coverage and subrogation.
Ben was born and raised in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He attended Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina and received his law degree from Elon University School of Law. When not practicing law, Ben enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his wife, Maegan, daughter, Winni, and sons, Henry and Baker.
- Elon University School of Law
- Wofford College
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- All North Carolina State Courts
Honors & Awards
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2018 - Litigation
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2019 - Litigation
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2021 - Business
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2022- Business
- Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers as a 'Rising Star' in Personal Injury Law (2022)