Grant Sigmon founded Sigmon Klein, PLLC in 2016 and was admitted to practice law before the Supreme Court of the United States in Washington, D.C. in November 2016. Grant's primary practice areas include personal injury, family law, and business disputes.
Since beginning his practice, Grant has consistently pursued personal injury cases from the initial attorney-client consultation to a jury verdict or arbitration award. He has also taken dozens of family law disputes to trial involving issues such as child custody, child support, property distribution, divorce, alimony, and domestic violence. From 2016 through 2021, Grant has consistently been selected by his peers into Business North Carolina's 'Legal Elite,' an annual recognition given to less than 3% of North Carolina attorneys.
In 2018, Grant was one of 16 North Carolina attorneys selected from a statewide pool of applicants for enrollment in the North Carolina Bar Association's Leadership Academy. Completing the Leadership Academy allowed Grant to sharpen his leadership skills by working alongside a network of young attorneys from a variety of practice areas across the state.
In addition to the Supreme Court of the United States, Grant is also admitted to practice law in all North Carolina State Courts as well as the United States District Courts for the Middle District and Eastern District of North Carolina. Grant's practice regularly involves litigation in District and Superior courts across North Carolina including the North Carolina Business Court as well as the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
While taking a break from the practice of law, Grant maintains consistent involvement in the Greensboro community. Grant is a Past-President of the Young Lawyers Section of the Greensboro Bar Association and is currently on the Board of Directors for the Greensboro Bar Association. Grant lives in Greensboro with his wife, Meredith and their daughter, Mila Kate.
- Elon University School of Law
- East Carolina University
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- All North Carolina State Courts
Honors & Awards
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2016 - Young Guns
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2018 - Family Law and Young Guns
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2019 - Family Law and Young Guns
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2020 - Litigation
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2021 - Family Law, Litigation and Young Guns
114 N. Elm Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401PhoneFax